Thank you to a very cool blog – All Things Boys – a mother raising a family with twins and kids on the spectrum – for the nomination as a “Versatile Blogger!” There are a TON of great posts – I personally liked the recaps of their trip to HI and also, the post on Don Osmond and the MS Presentation. Truly inspirational.
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog in your award post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers/blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Leave a link on their blog informing them of their new award.
- Tell 7 things about yourself
So – 7 Things about myself
- All time favorite food is crab paired with homemade teriyaki ribs / steak
- Best experience with my wife was living in Japan for two years shortly after we were married – priceless time I will always cherish
- Fav job of all time (besides being a dad) – working as a Japanese Tour Guide at the Polynesian Cultural Center
- Am bummed that my summer run plans are put on hold thanks to my knee injury. I’m getting too old to be playing volleyball as often as I do 😦
- Love the idea of running my own business on a piece of land in Kula or Haiku with a ‘self sufficient’ lifestyle – growing a ton of our own food, solar power, water. . . that would be awesome. . . . working towards it. 🙂
- Grew up on Maui Hawaii – one of the lucky few
- Absolutely love my family – couldn’t be more blessed
My 15 Versatile Blogger Award Nominations – thanks to my wife for her input as well!
- International Dinner Project: great blog about a family who were ‘stuck in a rut’ eating spaghetti over and over – leading to this kool dinner experience
- Hike Blog Love: a young family, their love for the outdoors, and raising a child with special needs
- Golden Malia: A mom and photographer capturing awesome pictures and stories about life on Maui! Makes me homesick
- Running With Autism: This blog hit home with her story on running & dealing with autism. My knee will set me back from my goals next year so time to readjust those goals and push forward!
- Karasmle: This is our artistic friend who did a portrait of our kids. Incredibly talented artist and check out the posts of their remodeling. WOW!
- TahoeSux: Cool hiking blog – loved their Hawaii posts
- Pucks and Puzzle Pieces: You have to read the posts from February entitled “Grand Adventure” – fantastic posts and can totally relate
- Dad to Daughters: a dad’s journal to his daughters who don’t know he’s writing it & he’ll tell them when they get older. Cool idea
- Run21: Inspiring group of 21 Runners prepping for a half marathon and each trying to raise $1000 dollars for a Autism Support Group – YOU GUYS ROCK!
- Mila’s Daydreams: Funny site that probably doesn’t need any more publicity but this mom created images around her sleeping baby. Really creative
- Murphy Maddox: Is on a stint in HI as he sets some time aside for spiritual development. Cool reading about his experiences
- A Dash of Compassion: Great website with fantastic vegan recipes. Fell IN LOVE with the raw cookie dough bites!
- Innovative Piano: A blog about autistic students and piano. My wife and I both teach piano and I have a few kids with ‘special needs’ starting so this has been a fun read
- Little Wunders: My sister in law’s photo blog. She takes great pictures and with their move to Hawaii, I can only imagine what she’ll be posting over the summer.
- CelenaJune: Another fantastic photo blog!
And that’s a wrap! Thanks for reading!